Full refurbished, the Hebden Bridge Hostel opened in April 2022, with fourteen generously sized ensuite bedrooms, sleeping up to forty. Choose from a budget dorm bed and private occupancy to whole lets for groups conferences, retreats and schools.
Facilities at The Hebden Bridge Hostel include:
- Self-catering vegetarian kitchen fully equipped with two cookers, dishwasher and fridges
- Large dining room/ function space
- Cosy snug with direct access to our outside spaces, seating, gardens and woodland.
- 1 fully accessible double bedroom with ensuite shower room and toilet.
- 1 semi accessible double bedroom with carers bed (shower is not wheelchair accessible)
- Disabled car park and ramp access to the hostel
- Wifi throughout
- Self check-in and check-out
- A breakfast hamper and packed lunches on request, and walking maps are available